Use this page to search for apartments in Houston, TX.
Here is the link into our Apartment Database. This database is the most comprehensive apartment database in Texas. Of course, we specialize in the Houston Apartment market and David and his team are true experts when it comes to finding an apartment in Houston. David started his Houston real estate business over 14 years ago as an apartment locator and has spent this time showing clients apartment communities and rental homes. Our Houston Apartment Locating service is ABSOLUTELY FREE and we will definitely save you a tremendous amount of time, effort, expense and trouble in your search for an apartment that you can call “Home”. More importantly, we really do care about where you live.
Houston is a dynamic city and attracts major employers and entrepreneurs and we are here to readily assist newcomers make a quick and smooth transition to the area.
This database is here for your convenience as it will allow you to search for apartments that meet your minimum requirements and after you have selected a few, just call or email us with the property code and we will be able to provide you with much more detailed information about the properties. We think this will be helpful if you just want to get an idea of what is available and are just beginning the process of finding a place to live.
However, when you are ready to get proactive and actually want to go and view Houston apartment communities or reserve one, that will be the best time to call us as we can “fine tune” your search and then put together a dedicated and detailed list of apartments that perfectly meet your criteria. Furthermore, we will actually “shop” the properties for pricing, availability and specials so that we can then help narrow down your choices to the best possible options for you to see that day. This will save you a lot of time and give you the confidence of knowing that you are really seeing the best options the day you look. We also offer to valet you to the properties when you are ready to put down a deposit to reserve your “Home”, as we are committed to serving all of our clients needs.
One more thing please……if you visit or speak to Any Property without me, always give them my name (David Moore) and company name (On Line Locators) as your referral source. Also, and more importantly, please make sure you actually write my name and company name ON THE GUEST CARD and APPLICATION as this is what determines whether we receive credit or not. Here is the deal, the apartment communities give us a referral fee out of their advertising budgets and this in no way affects your rent amount, application fees, admin fees or deposit. Our service is truly free and by using us, you are deciding to give credit to us because of the service, guidance and information we provide. We thank you in advance and will also beat any rebate deal you may receive. Thanks again for the opportunity and call us when you are ready to actually go and look at apartments.
Here are some things you need to consider and decide on:
1) Where in Houston do you prefer to live -- North, South, East or West?
(The more detailed the better, ie: Pearland, Tomball, Spring, Katy, Kingwood or close to interstate (45, 59, I-10, etc... do you need to have quick access to Beltway 8 or 610?) Do you need to be close to a certain work location or within a certain school district ?
2) How many bedrooms do you require(min) and bathrooms(min) and how many occupants will there be ?
3) Must you have washer/dryer connections in the apartment or are laundry facilities at the property sufficient ? In other words, will you consider doing laundry outside of your apartment and/or do you own your own w/d that you must use ??
4) Are you a first time renter? A co-signer may be required. Do you have anyone that would co-sign for you? How's your credit and how much rental history do you have?
5) Have you ever broken a lease or been evicted or do you owe an apartment complex or any utility company any money ?
6) Do you have any felonies? (Sorry, I have to ask - but I am aware of some complexes that will consider each case.)
7) Do you have any pets? If so, what breed and weight?
8) When can you set aside time to actually view properties with the intention of putting down a deposit to hold it for a later move in date ? We are available to personally valet you if you would like.
9) When is your scheduled move date? Do you have to move in on a certain date or is your time frame to move flexible ??
10) Please include a preferred price range and maximum price range...... we want to locate the perfect place for you.
11) Will you need rental furniture?
12) Is there anything else you might want or need that would be helpful ?
(garages, fitness center, specific square footage, etc.)
Once you have considered these questions, please email us or simply pick up the phone and call us so we can get started. On eof our team members will go to work for you immediately !